Skip to the content
- 120g cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, or sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- (almond milk or half and half as needed)
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute with a blender or mixer.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Use a greased pan over medium heat, pour batter to form circles between 10 – 15 cm in diameter (will result in ~ 6 pancakes).
- Flip pancakes when the edges begin to harden and the surface begins to bubble. Cook on the other side 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Stack on a plate and enjoy with fruits, whipped cream, maple syrup.