The meaning of life might not have one absolute definition. Maybe everyone has to come to their own personal conclusion about what life means to them. I like to think about what I would most likely regret when looking back on my life lived and try to adjust my actions accordingly:
- working towards goals but also not to forget to cherish every step along the way
- learning new skills and putting them to use
- sharing ones learnings and thoughts with others
- contributing and maximizing ones positive impact on this world
- always challenging and improving the status quo
If you are looking for inspiration on this and similar topics I can’t recommend the many available recordings of Alan Watts enough.
His lecture on why life is not a journey really resonates with me.
Or Alan Watts thoughts on how to enjoy life? Acquire skills.